Geo-Ci is the platform of statistics disclosure owned by Ci, through which companies have access to market indicators of Confidencial Imobiliário databases.
With Geo-Ci you may create and customize your own tables and maps and save, export, import those contents with other registered users.
Current Version of Geo-Ci
Geo-Ci is currently in version 2.8.11.
Please verify in the credentials registration form if this is your version. If not, please update it. If necessary ask for assistance to your IT department.
If you are having problems with the update, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads and Informations
If you are a client of Ci database and still don’t have Geo-Ci, download it by the link:
If you are not yet a customer and would like to know Geo-Ci and Ci's statistics, ask for more information through the email@example.com.
Minimal requirements of the Geo-Ci
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- Hard drive: 150 MB (with enough space for automatic upgrades)
- Memory: 256 MB (free), recommended 512M or more
- Network: access to geoci.confidencialimobiliario.com .
- Automatic upgrades depend on administrator privileges, so you may need assistance from an administrator.
Diagnosis of Access Problems
- Check if your browser has access to the page:
- http://geoci.confidencialimobiliario.com (*)
- If you don’t have access, the application will not work. Confirm with your IT department what may be the problem.
- 2. In some networks the access to Internet is through Proxy, which shall already be configured on your browser.
In case of problems go to “Advanced Settings”. Here you’ll find a button “Test” which should have two lines:
- Update Ok
- Server Ok
If some other message appears it indicate application problems when accessing to our server. You may need to configure Proxy definitions. Please contact your IT department about the definitions to insert.
(*) in the past the access was through http://geoci.ci-iberica.com. This address is no longer valid. Confirm with the IT department if access to a new url was given (http://geoci.confidencialimobiliario.com), replacing the previous (http://geoci.ci-iberica.com).